The Travel Blog for Backpackers
The Bite-Sized Backpacker is a unique, first-hand experience travel blog, providing travel guides to many of the world’s amazing backpacker destinations. Our blog was named after travel mascot Fluffy, the small, adventurous leopard plushie who travels the world with us. Nicknamed “The Bite-Sized Backpacker”, he allowed us to name this website after him.
Enjoy our first extensive Travel Guides for Australia and New Zealand, or check out some of our other travel blogs. Of course, you can also read a little bit more about Fluffy’s favorite subject: (traveling) stuffed animals!
Latest Travel Blogs
- Teaching English in Thailand: The Quirky Life of a Thai Public School Teacher
- Wildlife of Australia
- Wildlife of New Zealand
- The Best Places to Visit in Australia
- How to Save Money for Travel
- The Best Places to Visit in New Zealand
- Backpacking in Australia: a Travel Guide
- Backpacking in New Zealand: a Travel Guide
- Teaching Abroad: A Step-by-Step Guide for Non-Native Speakers
The Bite-Sized Store
Help us support the world’s wildcats
With each purchase made through theBitesizedBackpacker.com, you will directly contribute to the welfare of wild cats, and the preservation of wildlife sanctuaries. We donate a part of our profit to wildlife conservation efforts! 💕🐆
✅ Join our campaign #drawforwildcats!
Choose your subject!
It’s all connected! Travel the world, find out more about traveling stuffed animals, or browse through our list of the world’s greatest movies.
All Recent Blogs
- Giant Teddy Bears & Stuffed Animals
- The Most Popular Plushies on Instagram
- World Cinema: One Film Per Country
- Fluffy in Australia: Highlights
- Chip Mélange: A Unique Holiday Snack Recipe
- The Plushie of the Year 2020-2021
- Valentine’s Day Teddy Bears
- Cinema of South America
- Cinema of Central America and the Caribbean